The lecture “Why Marxism?”, is an examination of why so many people are still attracted to Marxism despite the history of totalitarianism and genocide. Professor C. Bradley Thompson is the BB&T Research Professor at Clemson University and the Executive Director of the Clemson Institute for the Study of Capitalism. He has also been a visiting fellow at Princeton and Harvard universities and at the University of London.
- Terence Corcoran: How Net Neutrality “Worked” in the 20th Century
- Video: Our Republican Constitution
- Why Are People In The 21st Century Still Attracted to Marxism?
- Fiction: The Government Against Santa Claus.
- Simpson: “Big Gap” Between Objectivism and Conservatism
- Black Lives Matter Group Advocates Racism Because They Hate Capitalism
- James D. Hill’s Moving Declaration of Independence From Ta-Nehisi Coates Racist Anti-American Ideology
- Malcolm Gladwell: Talented Writer; Sophistic Thinker
- Journo: Stop Normalizing the Palestinian Movement
- Stubblefield: Separation of Education and State