Stephen Knott talked about his book, Alexander Hamilton and the Persistence of Myth. In his book, Mr. Knott questions the accuracy of the historical accounts written about Alexander Hamilton and examines the Founder’s legacy. Mr. Knott also highlights the Broadway musical “Hamilton” and its impact on restoring Alexander Hamilton’s reputation.
- Salsman: Best and Worst U.S. Presidents Ranked
- Video: The Government Can
- Simpson: Speech is Not Violence; An Argument Is Not a Gun
- Mossoff: FTC is Threatening Property Rights
- Bosch Fawstin and Amy Peikoff To Create a Graphic Novel Based on Ayn Rand’s Best Selling Novel *Atlas Shrugged*
- Obamacare: Repeal and Replace Should be Two Separate Processes
- Praxis: An Intelligent Alternative To An Over-Priced College “Education”
- UCLA Law School Apologizes to Ayn Rand Institute Over “Anti-Free Speech” Administrators
- UCLA’s Intellectual Castration of English Majors
- Video: Alexander Hamilton and the Persistence of Myth
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.