Since summer 2014, America has been convulsed with a protest movement known as Black Lives Matter, which claims that police officers are among the greatest threats—if not the greatest threat—to young black males. Heather Mac Donald challenges that narrative, explaining why proactive policing tactics, from stop-and-frisk to “broken windows,” constitute the greatest public policy success story of the last quarter century and have resulted in a record-breaking decline in crime that no criminologist or police chief foresaw.
- Alex Epstein Talks at Google on “The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels”
- Alt-Right and National Socialists are Hostile To Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Just Like The Alt-Left
- Shapiro: Media Ignores Violence of Alt-Left
- Amy Peikoff: “We do not have a right to be free from competition when we are looking for a job.”
- Duke’s Richard Salsman Defends American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton
- Alex Epstein Exposes The Lies and Biases In Al Gore’s Film “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Amy Peikoff Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Yaron Brook Radio Show Moves To The Blaze
- Adam Mossoff On Reforming The Patent System: First “Do No Harm”
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.