Are the police racist? Do they disproportionately shoot African-Americans? Are incidents in places like Ferguson and Baltimore evidence of systemic discrimination? Heather Mac Donald, a scholar at the Manhattan Institute, explains.
- Video: Alexander Hamilton and the Persistence of Myth
- C. Bradley Thompson: Trump Won Because of the “Forgotten Men and Women”
- Whistleblowers of Corrupted Climate Science Speak out
- Bill Gates Is A Modern Day Luddite When It Comes To The Economics of Robots
- Modern Universities: Citadels of Censorship?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Trump’s Immigration Ban
- David Harriman’s Fundamentals of Physical Science: A Historical Inductive Approach
- The Great Depression and the Role of Government Intervention
- New Podcast: Rise & Fall: How Ideas Move the World
- Free Speech: Statement on Violent Protest at University of California, Berkeley
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.