Is it true that 97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is real? Where does the 97% figure come from? And if it is true, do they agree on both the severity of and the solution to climate change? New York Times bestselling author Alex Epstein, founder of the Center for Industrial Progress, reveals the origins of the “97%” figure and explains how to think more clearly about climate change.
- Video: Alexander Hamilton and the Persistence of Myth
- C. Bradley Thompson: Trump Won Because of the “Forgotten Men and Women”
- Whistleblowers of Corrupted Climate Science Speak out
- Bill Gates Is A Modern Day Luddite When It Comes To The Economics of Robots
- Modern Universities: Citadels of Censorship?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Trump’s Immigration Ban
- David Harriman’s Fundamentals of Physical Science: A Historical Inductive Approach
- The Great Depression and the Role of Government Intervention
- New Podcast: Rise & Fall: How Ideas Move the World
- Free Speech: Statement on Violent Protest at University of California, Berkeley
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.