Is it true that 97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is real? Where does the 97% figure come from? And if it is true, do they agree on both the severity of and the solution to climate change? New York Times bestselling author Alex Epstein, founder of the Center for Industrial Progress, reveals the origins of the “97%” figure and explains how to think more clearly about climate change.
- Alex Epstein Talks at Google on “The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels”
- Alt-Right and National Socialists are Hostile To Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Just Like The Alt-Left
- Shapiro: Media Ignores Violence of Alt-Left
- Amy Peikoff: “We do not have a right to be free from competition when we are looking for a job.”
- Duke’s Richard Salsman Defends American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton
- Alex Epstein Exposes The Lies and Biases In Al Gore’s Film “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Amy Peikoff Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Yaron Brook Radio Show Moves To The Blaze
- Adam Mossoff On Reforming The Patent System: First “Do No Harm”
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.