Keith Weiner is president of the Gold Standard Institute USA in Phoenix, AZ. He is CEO of precious metals fund manager Monetary Metals. He writes for Forbes and other major media outlets about free markets, money, credit, and gold.
Some of the topics covered include:
• What isn’t the problem with the Fed and the dollar?
• Forget about the spin, what is the real purpose of the Fed?
• What does it do to labor?
• What does it do to capital?
• Effect of falling interest rates
• What does it do to the culture?
• Can’t the Fed just raise rates?
• Is there hyperinflation occurring right now, unnoticed?
• Is ZIRP helpful or detrimental for ordinary working people.
• What is the remedy for fixing our monetary system?
• What is the problem with debt never being extinguished?
• How does fiat money play out in the end?
• Explain about the marginal utility/productivity of debt in lay terms