“The safeguards provided by an objective legal system hinge on a proper understanding of what objective law is. This lecture by Tara Smith, professor of philosophy and holder of the BB&T Chair for the Study of Objectivism at the University of Texas – Austin, clarifies objectivity itself — not in epistemological detail, but in application to everyday living — and then charts its requisites for a proper legal system. We see how the function of government sets the terms for the just exercise of state power and how confusions about objectivity result in its corruption.” — Ayn Rand Institute
- Alex Epstein Talks at Google on “The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels”
- Alt-Right and National Socialists are Hostile To Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Just Like The Alt-Left
- Shapiro: Media Ignores Violence of Alt-Left
- Amy Peikoff: “We do not have a right to be free from competition when we are looking for a job.”
- Duke’s Richard Salsman Defends American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton
- Alex Epstein Exposes The Lies and Biases In Al Gore’s Film “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Amy Peikoff Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Yaron Brook Radio Show Moves To The Blaze
- Adam Mossoff On Reforming The Patent System: First “Do No Harm”
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.