The chairman of the Idaho Senate’s Education Committee has introduced legislation to require every Idaho high-school student to read Ayn Rand’s “Atlas Shrugged” and pass a test on it. He said he was making a “statement.”
- Amy Peikoff Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Yaron Brook Radio Show Moves To The Blaze
- Adam Mossoff On Reforming The Patent System: First “Do No Harm”
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
- Al Gore, Bill Nye, and Leonardo DeCaprio Fear The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels
- Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables: A Case Study On How Capitalism Funds The Arts
- BOOKS: A Dearth of Eagles by Andrew Bernstein
- Mossoff: Patents Are Property Rights
- Geert Wilders: Enemy of Freedom of Speech In Principle
- Salsman: Best and Worst U.S. Presidents Ranked
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.