“In an effort to publicize [Atlas Shrugged], Ayn agreed to an interview with Mike Wallace, on his New York television show, ‘Night Beat,’ the hard-driving program that began his rise to prominence. They liked each other immediately, and were to visit together on a number of occasions over the following years. ‘She was perfect grist for the mill of Night Beat,’ Mike later said. ‘She voiced provocative opinions, she was anti-establishment and utterly unexpected, with a kind of close reasoning and a clarity that one had to admire; it was a remarkable interview. And the calls and letters that poured in about it shook the rafters.”
- Praxis: An Intelligent Alternative To An Over-Priced College “Education”
- UCLA Law School Apologizes to Ayn Rand Institute Over “Anti-Free Speech” Administrators
- UCLA’s Intellectual Castration of English Majors
- Video: Alexander Hamilton and the Persistence of Myth
- C. Bradley Thompson: Trump Won Because of the “Forgotten Men and Women”
- Whistleblowers of Corrupted Climate Science Speak out
- Bill Gates Is A Modern Day Luddite When It Comes To The Economics of Robots
- Modern Universities: Citadels of Censorship?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Trump’s Immigration Ban
- David Harriman’s Fundamentals of Physical Science: A Historical Inductive Approach
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.