Jean Moroney will be giving a complimentary teleclass:
Jump Start Your Thinking
Thursday, February 16, 2012
8:00 p.m. Eastern
(7:00 p.m. Central, 6:00 p.m. Mountain, 5:00 p.m. Pacific)
Dial in live (or listen afterwards on your computer)
In this class, you will learn:
- The #1 thinking tactic that helps you zero in on top issues immediately
- How to use small blocks of time for hard thinking tasks
- The best way to plant thinking seeds now to get insights later
- How expert advice you already know can jump start your thinking on your most important project
This is an interactive teleclass consisting of lecture, exercises, and discussion. You will have an opportunity to do some targeted thinking on your own project, so have paper and pencil ready.
Ms. Moroney teaches managers and other professionals how to use targeted thinking to solve problems faster, make better decisions, and get projects finished. Her approach to teaching thinking draws on her training in engineering (MIT ’85, ’86), psychology (CMU ’92) and epistemology (The Objectivist Graduate Center ’96).
For more information and to sign up, visit http://thinkingdirections.com/jumpstart.htm
This teleclass is a preview class for her all-day Thinking Tactics workshop, presently scheduled for
- Orange County, California, March 24, 2012
- Chicago, Illinois, May 19, 2012
- San Antonio, Texas, November 10, 2012
And for her recorded class, Tap Your Own Brilliance.