Here is a link to an excerpt from Dr. Northrup Buechner’s c0ntroversial book Objective Economics: The Implications of Ayn Rand’s Philosophy on the Science of Economics which is now on sale at Amazon.
- Terence Corcoran: How Net Neutrality “Worked” in the 20th Century
- Video: Our Republican Constitution
- Why Are People In The 21st Century Still Attracted to Marxism?
- Fiction: The Government Against Santa Claus.
- Simpson: “Big Gap” Between Objectivism and Conservatism
- Black Lives Matter Group Advocates Racism Because They Hate Capitalism
- James D. Hill’s Moving Declaration of Independence From Ta-Nehisi Coates Racist Anti-American Ideology
- Malcolm Gladwell: Talented Writer; Sophistic Thinker
- Journo: Stop Normalizing the Palestinian Movement
- Stubblefield: Separation of Education and State