The New York Objectivist Society has announced a weekend mini-conference in New York City for the first weekend in November. Early discount deadline is September 25.
The events begin with a fundraising dinner for the Ayn Rand Institute on Friday November 4, 2011. This will be followed by two full days of lectures on Saturday and Sunday November 5 and 6, 2011. Saturday and Sunday attendees will be immersed in an intellectual universe created by some of the best minds in their respective fields:
- Andrew Bernstein will speak on “Villainy: An Analysis of the Nature of Evil.”
- Harry Binswanger will speak on “Psycho-Epistemology: How the Mind Operates the Subconscious.”
- Yaron Brook will speak on “Ayn Rand’s Free market Revolution: How the Ideas of Atlas Shrugged Can End Big Government.”
- Eric Daniels will speak on “The Virtue of Judicial Engagement.”
- Shoshana Milgram will speak on “Ayn Rand’s Top Secret: An Inspiring Original Screenplay about the Development of the Atomic Bomb.”
- Jean Moroney will speak on “How Understanding Your Emotions Helps You Think Logically.”
The event will be held at the InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel (111 E. 48th St.).
Full details including lecture descriptions are at:
To enroll, first RSVP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your next step will be to send a check made to New York Objectivist Society, Inc. Cost before September 25, 2011 is $500. After September 25, 2011 the price goes up to $600, based on availability. All payments will be due by October 15, 2011.
NYOS CONFERENCE 2011
InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel
November 4,5,6, 2011
$500 if paid by September 25, 2011
$600 if paid after September 25 but by October 15, subject to availability.
RSVP to: email@example.com
Make your check payable to: New York Objectivist Society, Inc.
Mail it to:
NYOS c/o A. Benlian
P.O. Box 939
Bronxville, NY 10708
Again, full details including lecture descriptions are at: