Download Amy Peikoff’s latest podcast on current political issues from an Objectivist perspective at Don’t Let It Go…Unheard #15. Topics covered include: The Patriot Act provision extensions, Rand Paul’s proposed amendments to the Patriot Act, and the main-stream media’s coverage of it all; The Trade Adjustment Assistance Program; Egypt reopens its border with Gaza; and more.
- Terence Corcoran: How Net Neutrality “Worked” in the 20th Century
- Video: Our Republican Constitution
- Why Are People In The 21st Century Still Attracted to Marxism?
- Fiction: The Government Against Santa Claus.
- Simpson: “Big Gap” Between Objectivism and Conservatism
- Black Lives Matter Group Advocates Racism Because They Hate Capitalism
- James D. Hill’s Moving Declaration of Independence From Ta-Nehisi Coates Racist Anti-American Ideology
- Malcolm Gladwell: Talented Writer; Sophistic Thinker
- Journo: Stop Normalizing the Palestinian Movement
- Stubblefield: Separation of Education and State