Here’s a link to the broadcast of Amy Peikoff’s Don’t Let It Go Unheard — webcast to talk on politics and politics from an Objectivist perspective. This is the best podcast on politics from an Objective perspective so it is definitely worth a listen if you could not attend the live broadcast. Issues discussed: The (Non) Rapture; Obama’s call for Israel to use pre-1967 borders as starting point for “peace” negotiations; Obama’s reaction to GOP Senators’ request that he adhere to the War Powers Act with respect to Libya; What to do about Pakistan; The Obama Administration’s brand of “transparency”; and Planking.
- Terence Corcoran: How Net Neutrality “Worked” in the 20th Century
- Video: Our Republican Constitution
- Why Are People In The 21st Century Still Attracted to Marxism?
- Fiction: The Government Against Santa Claus.
- Simpson: “Big Gap” Between Objectivism and Conservatism
- Black Lives Matter Group Advocates Racism Because They Hate Capitalism
- James D. Hill’s Moving Declaration of Independence From Ta-Nehisi Coates Racist Anti-American Ideology
- Malcolm Gladwell: Talented Writer; Sophistic Thinker
- Journo: Stop Normalizing the Palestinian Movement
- Stubblefield: Separation of Education and State