Whatever one thinks of the Atlas Shrugged Movie, Part I, one positive of its release is it’s effect on book sales of Ayn Rand’s epic novel.
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
- Al Gore, Bill Nye, and Leonardo DeCaprio Fear The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels
- Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables: A Case Study On How Capitalism Funds The Arts
- BOOKS: A Dearth of Eagles by Andrew Bernstein
- Mossoff: Patents Are Property Rights
- Geert Wilders: Enemy of Freedom of Speech In Principle
- Salsman: Best and Worst U.S. Presidents Ranked
- Video: The Government Can
- Simpson: Speech is Not Violence; An Argument Is Not a Gun
- Mossoff: FTC is Threatening Property Rights
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.