Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Institute discusses the Atlas Shrugged movie and the message of the novel. Notable comments: “Basically sticks to the story of the book…I went into the movie with low expectations…a lot of the movie is mediocre…characterization is not really fleshed out…complexity of Rearden character is missing…” and “When many of us read the book it changed our lives…it changed the way we thought about the world. I don’t believe anyone will walk into this movie… and walk out of it … and say my life has been changed.”
- Amy Peikoff Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Yaron Brook Radio Show Moves To The Blaze
- Adam Mossoff On Reforming The Patent System: First “Do No Harm”
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
- Al Gore, Bill Nye, and Leonardo DeCaprio Fear The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels
- Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables: A Case Study On How Capitalism Funds The Arts
- BOOKS: A Dearth of Eagles by Andrew Bernstein
- Mossoff: Patents Are Property Rights
- Geert Wilders: Enemy of Freedom of Speech In Principle
- Salsman: Best and Worst U.S. Presidents Ranked
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.