Yaron Brook gives a rousing speech at the Tea Party Patriots American Policy Summit 2011 on 2/25/2011. His speech focuses on the idea that freedom lies in stresses a single, fundamental principle, the principle of individual rights, rather than vague terms such as fiscal responsibility (can be done through taxation) or limited government (can suggest democracy rather than a republic). An engaging speech which ended in an 1800 person standing ovation, the only one that night.
- Terence Corcoran: How Net Neutrality “Worked” in the 20th Century
- Video: Our Republican Constitution
- Why Are People In The 21st Century Still Attracted to Marxism?
- Fiction: The Government Against Santa Claus.
- Simpson: “Big Gap” Between Objectivism and Conservatism
- Black Lives Matter Group Advocates Racism Because They Hate Capitalism
- James D. Hill’s Moving Declaration of Independence From Ta-Nehisi Coates Racist Anti-American Ideology
- Malcolm Gladwell: Talented Writer; Sophistic Thinker
- Journo: Stop Normalizing the Palestinian Movement
- Stubblefield: Separation of Education and State