In this wide-ranging and exclusive Capitalism Magazine interview, ex-Muslim artist extroadinaire Bosch Fawstin discusses: his new graphic novel series The Infidel and its’ hero Pigman — the Jihadist’s Terrorist; the influence of Frank Miller, Alex Toth and Ayn Rand on his work; the errors of George W. Bush and his contempories; his appearance on the Daily Show and the solution to dealing with Islamic terrorists. Definitely worth reading!
- Shapiro: Media Ignores Violence of Alt-Left
- Amy Peikoff: “We do not have a right to be free from competition when we are looking for a job.”
- Alex Epstein Exposes The Lies and Biases In Al Gore’s Film “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Amy Peikoff Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Yaron Brook Radio Show Moves To The Blaze
- Adam Mossoff On Reforming The Patent System: First “Do No Harm”
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
- Al Gore, Bill Nye, and Leonardo DeCaprio Fear The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels
- Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables: A Case Study On How Capitalism Funds The Arts
- BOOKS: A Dearth of Eagles by Andrew Bernstein
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.