In this wide-ranging and exclusive Capitalism Magazine interview, ex-Muslim artist extroadinaire Bosch Fawstin discusses: his new graphic novel series The Infidel and its’ hero Pigman — the Jihadist’s Terrorist; the influence of Frank Miller, Alex Toth and Ayn Rand on his work; the errors of George W. Bush and his contempories; his appearance on the Daily Show and the solution to dealing with Islamic terrorists. Definitely worth reading!
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
- Al Gore, Bill Nye, and Leonardo DeCaprio Fear The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels
- Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables: A Case Study On How Capitalism Funds The Arts
- BOOKS: A Dearth of Eagles by Andrew Bernstein
- Mossoff: Patents Are Property Rights
- Geert Wilders: Enemy of Freedom of Speech In Principle
- Salsman: Best and Worst U.S. Presidents Ranked
- Video: The Government Can
- Simpson: Speech is Not Violence; An Argument Is Not a Gun
- Mossoff: FTC is Threatening Property Rights
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.