John Stossel will announce the winners of the Atlas Shrugged Video Contest on his show on the Fox Business Network on January 13, 2011. Sponsored by the Ayn Rand Institute, videos will be judged on their intellectual strength, creativity and persuasiveness. Grand Prize: $5,000; winning video posted on the Atlas Shrugged website!
- Shapiro: Media Ignores Violence of Alt-Left
- Amy Peikoff: “We do not have a right to be free from competition when we are looking for a job.”
- Alex Epstein Exposes The Lies and Biases In Al Gore’s Film “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Amy Peikoff Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Yaron Brook Radio Show Moves To The Blaze
- Adam Mossoff On Reforming The Patent System: First “Do No Harm”
- Trump’s Bombing of Syria: Self-Interest or Self-Sacrifice?
- Al Gore, Bill Nye, and Leonardo DeCaprio Fear The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels
- Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables: A Case Study On How Capitalism Funds The Arts
- BOOKS: A Dearth of Eagles by Andrew Bernstein
Join our mailing list
Enter your email for our free monthly newsletter.